Thursday, April 2, 2009

Annoy !

Last night terrible thing happen, couldn't forget it. It cause me feel annoy !

My fren suddenly wanted to go to Devin Pub, n i say NO cos of my ex
He say am i chicken, afraid ! i just could answer yes. . i'm chicken so what !

I did promise my ex bf nt to go over there , n i dun wan some misunderstand occur. this is what a man promise ! i stil keep it . . but do u guys understand what am i doin ? please dun do those annoy thing again . . ( Is not about power or money ! i know u guys wan those what i called (FACE) but this is a border line that i dun wan to cross) What is the weight of d face ? Can u guys answer me ? No 1 can aswer this question.

There is another thing happen, been scold by some1 , gt an argue with my brother. . almost goin to fight bcos some lady matter . . is not about LADY ! Is about TRUST ! i wan to make sure did he say those thing to some1 , he continue argue with me . . damn . . what can i do ? D problem cause a consequence.

Problem cannot solve in time ! Just wait for who gonna step out 1st !

Our brotherhood goin to break apart bcos of . . been scold by tommy zai bcos of Girlish thing, we all also got d same thinking abt . . there is 1 day 3 of us ask him why he do something like that ! Is he scare of some1 ? he just dun bother n ignore it . . but we still keep nagging him . . Big Bro . . gonna stay calm. . is about brotherhood.

No comments: