Friday, April 17, 2009

A Dedication to U

Hey,

Just wanna make it clear to you in case you’ve missed it *with your bloody eyes* by accident that the particular post that you mentioned that I’ve plagiarize from your blog to MY blog, which..…EVERYWHERE have it. So why don’t you go around the worldwide blogs and use your *damn * finger and point it out that the E-wall thing is originated from your *again bloody* blog?

And..puhleaseeeeeeeeeeee which idiot in the world who would go through all the hardships to copy such post from a blog like yours?*even you pay me in bucks..I wouldn’t even dare to copy such post from your blog,I still wanna keep my blog moron-free?*

Honestly I don’t really give a damn how you think about me here, since this is a public blog.so I think I have the authority to voice out my opinions here?

Oh ya, just wanna remind you that if you still consider yourself as a male species instead of a bastard species, plz grow up. Just shut your *fucking* mouth up and get a life? You know it perfectly well what I meant, so don’t go and pretend stupid *although you already are*. She’s only a girl, so why kept on making others to drop those *totally wasted* tears for *a jerk like* you? Let her moves on with her life *without a fucktard like you*, I know it’s not my business here. As I said, it’s just a opinion. So it depends on you whether you wanna listen it out or not.

Last but not least, hope you understand what I’m trying to say here.* or if you wanna make it easier..just write.. Fuck off*

By the way, thank u for bein my fans.

No comments: