Monday, April 13, 2009

Can't express my feeling and emotion....

Y cant u let go . . it already been history , a past !

Y u so cruel n selfish, can u dun disturb my life !

Who ever call me LG is not important . . i dint say who but u just expect WHO !
Who ? in NC ? could i say that girl is not in NC ! she went to other place d ..

Call me up early in d morning n ask bout this !Is that a right time 2 ask ! Is that important ? i purposely left my hp in d hotel. This is only a tiny little thing !

I just wan a normal life n forget bout pass ! i wan a new life ! Dun ask me y i help n what i get ! u know me ! i dint expect much !

I dunno what u know but is not my problem ! Please let me go k . . i did found some1 that i nid ! U also got some1 u nid to k bout ! Let us Be a Fren again , a normal fren.

Dear all my fren please stop those misunderstand n dun try to persuade me! No 1 know me better than me ! i know what i did n what should i do, dun tell me ppl try to cheat me or bla bla bla ... k .. is too much for me d .. N Please Dun Drag Other PPl on this ! If u reali nid answer . . ask me !

How come ppl always got those selfish mind set ? Dedicated a song me to u to everybody out there .

No comments: